1. "There are close to 70 French citizens or residents in France who have died in Syria and Iraq in the ranks of the terrorists," he added.
2. 摩根大通资产管理公司(J.P. Morgan Asset Management)基金经理格雷格森(Neil Gregson)表示，若事实如此，将需要沙特阿拉伯削减一定的原油产量来抵消其他中东地区国家增产的影响。该公司管理着35亿美元自然资源投资资金。
3. JUSTIFIED (FX, Jan. 20) The series-long love-hate relationship between Deputy Marshal Raylan Givens (Timothy Olyphant) and his friend and nemesis Boyd Crowder (Walton Goggins) will be resolved, one way or another, in the show’s sixth and final season.
4. China (mainland and Hong Kong) adds 25 to the list this year, more than any other country, for a total of 207. Three countries debut on the list this year: Mauritius, Slovakia, and Togo.
5. "Sydney's housing prices shot up because foreign investors are buying trophy assets, in places like Bondi," says Elliot.